Refillable white cleaning vinegar
Traditional white vinegar has many uses, including, being used as a rinse aid, to clean glass. brighten small appliances, clean your kitchen, keep laundry soft and freshen up after pets.
Great to use on glass, floors, work surfaces, bathrooms etc.
It is safe to use on chrome, porcelain, enamel and stainless steel.
- Powerful on dirt, grime and grease.
- Uses include rinse aid, glass cleaner, limescale remover, multi-surface cleaner, laundry softener, stain remover and pet odour remover.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- Bulk refills collected, cleaned and refilled.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
Spray directly onto the surface and wipe clean.
This product is not edible vinegar + do not use on stone, marble or granite surfaces.
Aqua**, 5% Acetic Acid*.
*Plant or Mineral origin.
**Water from The Yorkshire Moors.
How does refilling work?
Own container: If you'd like to use your own container please choose the quantity or weight you'd like and we'll refill it for you while you wait. Alternatively you can drop it off for home delivery or later collection.
Closed loop: This is a great solution for home delivery customers. On your first purchase choose the option that comes in a bottle or container. After that just order the 'closed loop' option and we'll exchange your empty branded container for a filled new one.